View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 02 Oct 2026, 06:34



Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Korea-strata 
Author Message

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post Korea-strata
Ett styck Koreabyggd Applause.
Precis så bra som en gitarr för <b>600kr ink frakt </b> blir.
Image
Image


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


06 Apr 2011, 23:42
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 15 May 2009, 19:54
Posts: 460
Location: Norrköping, Sweden
Post 
app app app... nu måste det specificeras & anal-yseras här..
är det nord eller sydkorea [:0]


08 Apr 2011, 21:26
Profile

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
mange006 wrote:

app app app... nu måste det specificeras & anal-yseras här..
är det nord eller sydkorea [:0]


I-Mitten-Korea


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


08 Apr 2011, 22:10
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 25 Sep 2004, 16:48
Posts: 3755
Location: Hising Island
Post 
Vad väder denna och är kroppen solid?


18 Apr 2011, 09:37
Profile

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
glassfinger wrote:

Vad väder denna och är kroppen solid?




Inte en aning vad den väger.
Det är plyfa!


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


18 Apr 2011, 09:58
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 15 May 2009, 19:54
Posts: 460
Location: Norrköping, Sweden
Post 
Vad väder denna och är kroppen solid?

tror det är massiv maräng & balsaträ...[;)]


18 Apr 2011, 13:30
Profile

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
Kabump


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


02 May 2011, 18:39
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 13:27
Posts: 8057
Location: Göteborg
Post 
Jag har ägt en Applause-bas en gång. Den var faktiskt ganska bra. Om denna är lika ok så är 600 ett klipp. För den som behöver fler gitarrer.... [:o)]


14 May 2011, 13:14
Profile

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
Vinyljunkie wrote:

Jag har ägt en Applause-bas en gång. Den var faktiskt ganska bra. Om denna är lika ok så är 600 ett klipp. För den som behöver fler gitarrer.... [:o)]


Absolut inga fel på guran.
Den låter vettigt och är bra i halsen.
Priset är för att det är plyfakropp.


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


14 May 2011, 13:43
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 06 Mar 2008, 09:15
Posts: 1072
Location: Gottröra
Post 
Vad har den för halsvinkel?[^]

Bo-Conny Skruvlin


14 May 2011, 15:34
Profile WWW

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
Fotogeno wrote:

Vad har den för halsvinkel?[^]

Bo-Conny Skruvlin


Som vilken Strata som helst.


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


14 May 2011, 16:52
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 06 Mar 2008, 09:15
Posts: 1072
Location: Gottröra
Post 
Jaha[V]

Bo-Conny Skruvlin


15 May 2011, 16:44
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.