View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Sep 2026, 11:11



Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Fender Stratocaster Classic 70's *SÅLD* 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 22:58
Posts: 1172
Location: Stockholm
Post Fender Stratocaster Classic 70's *SÅLD*
Tänkte försöka sälja av en av stratorna för ett annat köp.

De är en Vit med Rosewood hals MIM från 2004 som har uppgraderad elektronik, och mickar från en American Standard på ett mintgrönt plektrumskydd. Spelar kanon och är giggad en del så den har fått lite skönhetsmärken. Och sen saknas tyvärr plattan på baksidan. Banden är i fint skick. ett okej hardcase ingår.


Bud!

__

"I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something." - Jim Morrison


02 Jul 2010, 12:38
Profile ICQ WWW

Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 00:27
Posts: 111
Location:
Post 
Var finns den?


02 Jul 2010, 13:11
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 22:58
Posts: 1172
Location: Stockholm
Post 
iggypop wrote:

Var finns den?




Den finns i Stockholm och jag föredrar att inte skicka.

__

"I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something." - Jim Morrison


02 Jul 2010, 13:14
Profile ICQ WWW

Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 00:27
Posts: 111
Location:
Post 
...jag finns också i Stockholm... Kommer det upp några bilder?


02 Jul 2010, 13:56
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 22:58
Posts: 1172
Location: Stockholm
Post 
iggypop wrote:

...jag finns också i Stockholm... Kommer det upp några bilder?



Ska langa upp bilder så snart kameran är tillbaka. Den är ute och reser just nu!

__

"I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something." - Jim Morrison


03 Jul 2010, 17:12
Profile ICQ WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
Bild(så får du ett kontant bud) eller så kan jag komma & kolla på den IRL om det va i Sthlms området..

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Image
http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


04 Jul 2010, 22:24
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2008, 07:39
Posts: 1073
Location: ENKÖPING C
Post 
Jag har mailat!


05 Jul 2010, 00:25
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
Är det 3 singelcoil på nu eller?!

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Image
http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


05 Jul 2010, 12:43
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 22:58
Posts: 1172
Location: Stockholm
Post 
Burner wrote:

Är det 3 singelcoil på nu eller?!

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Image
http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">



Yepp! Men den där setupen sitter kvar i ett p-skydd om man vill ha den. De är En japan mick i hals, en Tonerider Classic 4 i mitt och orginal i stall tror jag.

__

"I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something." - Jim Morrison


05 Jul 2010, 12:59
Profile ICQ WWW
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2008, 07:39
Posts: 1073
Location: ENKÖPING C
Post 
Jag mailade men pga virus kunde jag ej komma åt ditt svar!

Sälj den till mej! Åke


Edit: Nu funkar min mail!


05 Jul 2010, 16:58
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.