 |
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 8 posts ] |
|
Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase BORTBYTT
| Author |
Message |
|
albert
Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 09:19 Posts: 2560 Location: Malmö
|
 Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase BORTBYTT
Denna fina fuzz blir nästan aldrig använd hos mig. Gillar du germanium-fuzz, tror jag du gillar denna. Ny kostar den över 2500 kr. Jag vill ha 1300 inklusive frakt i postpåse. Skicket är fint med karborre under. Mer info och lite ljud finns här: http://www.jampedals.com/fuzz-phrase/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvmJ_0BLUHY
_________________ Mats
Last edited by albert on 25 Mar 2014, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
|
| 05 Mar 2014, 23:25 |
|
 |
|
rogierbos
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 23:31 Posts: 2
|
 Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
Hi there, Excuse me for being a 'foreign disturber' on this Swedish Forum  . If I'm correct you're selling your Fuzz Phrase pedal,right? I'm living in The Netherlands and currently looking for a used version of this pedal (new they are REALLY too expensive...) My question: Would you sell / ship to The Netherlands? If so, what would the overall price be? And would it be possible to pay with Paypal? I'd be happy to hear from you! Best regards, Rogier
|
| 06 Mar 2014, 23:52 |
|
 |
|
albert
Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 09:19 Posts: 2560 Location: Malmö
|
 Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
rogierbos wrote: Hi there, Excuse me for being a 'foreign disturber' on this Swedish Forum  . If I'm correct you're selling your Fuzz Phrase pedal,right? I'm living in The Netherlands and currently looking for a used version of this pedal (new they are REALLY too expensive...) My question: Would you sell / ship to The Netherlands? If so, what would the overall price be? And would it be possible to pay with Paypal? I'd be happy to hear from you! Best regards, Rogier Thanks for asking. I will consider it and let you know via e-mail. Regards,
_________________ Mats
|
| 07 Mar 2014, 08:28 |
|
 |
|
albert
Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 09:19 Posts: 2560 Location: Malmö
|
 Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
albert wrote: rogierbos wrote: Hi there, Excuse me for being a 'foreign disturber' on this Swedish Forum  . If I'm correct you're selling your Fuzz Phrase pedal,right? I'm living in The Netherlands and currently looking for a used version of this pedal (new they are REALLY too expensive...) My question: Would you sell / ship to The Netherlands? If so, what would the overall price be? And would it be possible to pay with Paypal? I'd be happy to hear from you! Best regards, Rogier Thanks for asking. I will consider it and let you know via e-mail. Regards, E-mail for you!
_________________ Mats
|
| 08 Mar 2014, 15:20 |
|
 |
|
rogierbos
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 23:31 Posts: 2
|
 Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
Hi Mats, thank you for your offer! I will let you know later this day or tomorrow, ok?
You'll hear from me very soon!
Best, Rogier
|
| 09 Mar 2014, 14:44 |
|
 |
|
albert
Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 09:19 Posts: 2560 Location: Malmö
|
 Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
Fortfarande till salu!
_________________ Mats
|
| 20 Mar 2014, 16:33 |
|
 |
|
JTM
Joined: 03 Nov 2008, 21:14 Posts: 1369 Location: Dorotea Lapplands Sydport
|
 Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
Fan, jag har en hatkärlek till dessa FF varianter, vet inte hur många jag haft och sålt. Inga byten , chorus, phaser ??
|
| 21 Mar 2014, 12:00 |
|
 |
|
albert
Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 09:19 Posts: 2560 Location: Malmö
|
 Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
JTM wrote: Fan, jag har en hatkärlek till dessa FF varianter, vet inte hur många jag haft och sålt. Inga byten , chorus, phaser ?? Nja, jag vet inte riktigt. Kanske har du nåt jag inte visste jag var sugen på. Dra gärna ett PM med förslag!
_________________ Mats
|
| 21 Mar 2014, 19:05 |
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 8 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|
 |