View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 04 Oct 2026, 12:32



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase BORTBYTT 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 09:19
Posts: 2560
Location: Malmö
Post Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase BORTBYTT
Denna fina fuzz blir nästan aldrig använd hos mig. Gillar du germanium-fuzz, tror jag du gillar denna. Ny kostar den över 2500 kr. Jag vill ha 1300 inklusive frakt i postpåse. Skicket är fint med karborre under. Mer info och lite ljud finns här:

http://www.jampedals.com/fuzz-phrase/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvmJ_0BLUHY

Image

_________________
Mats


Last edited by albert on 25 Mar 2014, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.



05 Mar 2014, 23:25
Profile

Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 23:31
Posts: 2
Post Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
Hi there,

Excuse me for being a 'foreign disturber' on this Swedish Forum :wink: . If I'm correct you're selling your Fuzz Phrase pedal,right?
I'm living in The Netherlands and currently looking for a used version of this pedal (new they are REALLY too expensive...)
My question: Would you sell / ship to The Netherlands? If so, what would the overall price be? And would it be possible to pay with Paypal?
I'd be happy to hear from you!

Best regards,
Rogier


06 Mar 2014, 23:52
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 09:19
Posts: 2560
Location: Malmö
Post Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
rogierbos wrote:
Hi there,

Excuse me for being a 'foreign disturber' on this Swedish Forum :wink: . If I'm correct you're selling your Fuzz Phrase pedal,right?
I'm living in The Netherlands and currently looking for a used version of this pedal (new they are REALLY too expensive...)
My question: Would you sell / ship to The Netherlands? If so, what would the overall price be? And would it be possible to pay with Paypal?
I'd be happy to hear from you!

Best regards,
Rogier

Thanks for asking. I will consider it and let you know via e-mail.

Regards,

_________________
Mats


07 Mar 2014, 08:28
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 09:19
Posts: 2560
Location: Malmö
Post Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
albert wrote:
rogierbos wrote:
Hi there,

Excuse me for being a 'foreign disturber' on this Swedish Forum :wink: . If I'm correct you're selling your Fuzz Phrase pedal,right?
I'm living in The Netherlands and currently looking for a used version of this pedal (new they are REALLY too expensive...)
My question: Would you sell / ship to The Netherlands? If so, what would the overall price be? And would it be possible to pay with Paypal?
I'd be happy to hear from you!

Best regards,
Rogier

Thanks for asking. I will consider it and let you know via e-mail.

Regards,

E-mail for you!

_________________
Mats


08 Mar 2014, 15:20
Profile

Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 23:31
Posts: 2
Post Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
Hi Mats, thank you for your offer! I will let you know later this day or tomorrow, ok?

You'll hear from me very soon!

Best,
Rogier


09 Mar 2014, 14:44
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 09:19
Posts: 2560
Location: Malmö
Post Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
Fortfarande till salu!

_________________
Mats


20 Mar 2014, 16:33
Profile

Joined: 03 Nov 2008, 21:14
Posts: 1369
Location: Dorotea Lapplands Sydport
Post Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
Fan, jag har en hatkärlek till dessa FF varianter, vet inte hur många jag haft och sålt.
Inga byten , chorus, phaser ??


21 Mar 2014, 12:00
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 09:19
Posts: 2560
Location: Malmö
Post Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase
JTM wrote:
Fan, jag har en hatkärlek till dessa FF varianter, vet inte hur många jag haft och sålt.
Inga byten , chorus, phaser ??

Nja, jag vet inte riktigt. Kanske har du nåt jag inte visste jag var sugen på. Dra gärna ett PM med förslag!

_________________
Mats


21 Mar 2014, 19:05
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 52 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.