View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 01 Oct 2026, 16:40



Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Peavey Predator AX C,I,USA 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2010, 23:32
Posts: 152
Location:
Post Peavey Predator AX C,I,USA
Tjena har då en gullig liten peavey stratta svart med vitt P-skydd
mickad HSS bra skick låter bra osv tror den är från -94 -95

0730910084

Nej där e ingen bild, men det är inte svårare än att om du e intresserad skicka ett mail så får du så många bilder du vill.[:0]


MVH daniel



"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."


10 Feb 2011, 13:09
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2010, 23:32
Posts: 152
Location:
Post 
tjaa, 1800 borde vara ganska väldigt rimligt tycker ja //Daniel

Stompe wrote:

Tänkt prisnivå?


"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."


12 Feb 2011, 10:11
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2004, 08:10
Posts: 1634
Location: Skellefteå
Post 
Mail skickat : )

Avsluta alltid det arbete som du påbör


12 Feb 2011, 17:12
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2010, 23:32
Posts: 152
Location:
Post 
mail svarat=)

Ron Thomson wrote:

Mail skickat : )

Avsluta alltid det arbete som du påbör


"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."


12 Feb 2011, 18:48
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.