View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Sep 2026, 18:23



Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Gibson Les Paul Classic *Bilder* 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 22:58
Posts: 1172
Location: Stockholm
Post Gibson Les Paul Classic *Bilder*
Ska iaf försöka få råd till en gitarr jag hittat som ligger en bit utanför min range egentligen. Isf måste denna trotjänare gå vidare.

Det är en Gibson Les Paul Classic från 2001 i Vintage Cherry Sunburst. Den är helt klart använd mycket men det är ju för den spelar så galet bra. En del dings och bältesskrap finns men inga särskillt stora och särskillt synliga. Banden är dock i helt okej skick.

Just nu sitter de Seymour Duncan Antiquities som kan följa med mot en extra kostnad. Annars är de orginal Gibson mickar som följer med.

[img][IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/Xarvaz/LP_Plek.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/Xarvaz/LP_Back.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/Xarvaz/LP_335_3.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/Xarvaz/LP_Front.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/Xarvaz/LP_335_2.jpg[/img][/img]


Pris? 12000:- med orginalmickar och 13500:- med SD. Orginal brunt/rosa hardcase medföljer självklart.


__

"I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something." - Jim Morrison


06 Jul 2010, 16:28
Profile ICQ WWW
User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 22:58
Posts: 1172
Location: Stockholm
Post 
Bring up my post!

__

"I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something." - Jim Morrison


14 Jul 2010, 11:21
Profile ICQ WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.