Made in Japan. Sunburst med Super Distortion i stallposition. Några smådings här och var men inget allvarligt. Fräscha band och inga konstigheter med halsen.
6500kr ink frakt.
20 Dec 2010, 17:31
46821
Joined: 07 Nov 2008, 13:58 Posts: 1491 Location:
Vars tog blilderna vägen?????
21 Dec 2010, 18:20
hemligkillelol
Joined: 29 Dec 2007, 16:19 Posts: 45 Location:
Är också sugen på bilder!
21 Dec 2010, 20:09
Haraldrig
Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30 Posts: 8608 Location:
Ursäkta, det blev öl och mat igår istället för foto. Men ikväll ska jag fixa!!
I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 95 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum