View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 29 Sep 2026, 01:55



Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
OVATION CC44-KOA Halv Akustisk 
Author Message

Joined: 28 Sep 2009, 00:10
Posts: 14
Location:
Post OVATION CC44-KOA Halv Akustisk
Säljer en Ovation gitarr för 3400:-
det är en väldigt lätt spelad gitarr med låg stränghöjd, har ett utmärkt ljud med eller utan förstärkare.
väldigt fina stämskruvar som håller stämningen.
gitarren har en trebands EQ (low,mid,high) med gain.
samt en inbyggd stämaparat.
bowlen är i medium storlek.
har haft gitarren i ett halvår och är kanppt sliten.

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]


06 Jul 2010, 19:51
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
Vart bor fanskapet?![:D]

Nu sa frugan att dom där ska ju va svarta för att va snygga, men va fan... jag e sugen![;)]

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Image
http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


06 Jul 2010, 20:28
Profile WWW

Joined: 28 Sep 2009, 00:10
Posts: 14
Location:
Post 
jag håller hus i strömsund. tio mil norr om Östersund. jag kan stå för fraktkostnaden ;)


06 Jul 2010, 20:43
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
Drog över ett mail.. drar ett till[:D]

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Image
http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


06 Jul 2010, 20:47
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 57 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.