View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Sep 2026, 15:36



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Akustisk Gitarr Fender 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 22:19
Posts: 2666
Location: I skogen rönt värmlans trackta
Post Akustisk Gitarr Fender
Lättspelad och bra ton.
Bytes mot Telecaster eller något annat roligt

Image

Prylgalen


30 Jun 2010, 20:33
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
Pris?

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Image
http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


30 Jun 2010, 20:44
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 22:19
Posts: 2666
Location: I skogen rönt värmlans trackta
Post 
3000kr

Prylgalen


30 Jun 2010, 21:42
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
Modellbeteckning?

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Image
http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


30 Jun 2010, 21:46
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 22:19
Posts: 2666
Location: I skogen rönt värmlans trackta
Post 
Image
Image
Image

Prylgalen


30 Jun 2010, 22:36
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.