View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Sep 2026, 18:20



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
SÅLD 
Author Message

Joined: 28 Feb 2003, 21:01
Posts: 1046
Post SÅLD
METALiserad Hamer

Har bandat med jumboband på uträknad progressiv radie (12-17"
om jag inte minns fel)
Plekad LOW action , 011-54 stämmd D drop C
Skönt avrundad bräda , stallet blockat med träbitar.


Endast 1999kr
(bara 0mbandning + plek kostar 3450)

Finns i Norrköping , kan åka buss och om du är snabb
åka bil till Stockholm/Guitarlabs på Onsdag.



ImageImage
ImageImage
Image


Mvh
RICKY

http://www.guitarlabs.se
http://www.bostream.nu/mrcheese/
http://medlem.spray.se/guitarmaniac/
http://medlem.spray.se/mrcheesedoodle/
http://home.no/mrcheese/


29 Dec 2009, 01:04
Profile WWW

Joined: 11 Jun 2009, 12:45
Posts: 409
Location: Göteborg
Post 
MAIL!


29 Dec 2009, 16:55
Profile

Joined: 28 Feb 2003, 21:01
Posts: 1046
Post 
Du med.

Mvh
RICKY

http://www.guitarlabs.se
http://www.bostream.nu/mrcheese/
http://medlem.spray.se/guitarmaniac/
http://medlem.spray.se/mrcheesedoodle/
http://home.no/mrcheese/


29 Dec 2009, 18:59
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
ojoj.... Är stallet obrukbart(utslitet) eftersom det är blockat?

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //

http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


29 Dec 2009, 19:02
Profile WWW

Joined: 28 Feb 2003, 21:01
Posts: 1046
Post 
Burner wrote:

ojoj.... Är stallet obrukbart(utslitet) eftersom det är blockat?

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //

http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


Nej det är svårt nog att få en gitarr med fast stall att hålla stämmning med 11-54 stämmd D och E strängen C .


Mvh
RICKY

http://www.guitarlabs.se
http://www.bostream.nu/mrcheese/
http://medlem.spray.se/guitarmaniac/
http://medlem.spray.se/mrcheesedoodle/
http://home.no/mrcheese/


29 Dec 2009, 21:51
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
Det har jag jämt på min Rico..[;)]
nej tänkte mest om det funka okej.. om man skulle slå till

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //

http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


29 Dec 2009, 22:57
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.