View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 04 Oct 2026, 03:29



Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Fotomkopplare/Tryckströmställare 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post Fotomkopplare/Tryckströmställare
Ska smida ihop en kanylbytarbox..
Nån som har några liggandes passandes till att bygga kanalbytar box av?
Behöver 4st...

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //

http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


22 Mar 2009, 00:49
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
ingen?

alt 2st 2 knappars vanliga kanalbytarboxar..

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //

http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


26 Mar 2009, 17:31
Profile WWW

Joined: 16 Mar 2003, 19:59
Posts: 850
Location: Helsingborg
Post 
Du kan köpa nya switchar här:
http://www.banzaieffects.com/

Bra priser


27 Mar 2009, 18:42
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 153 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.