View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 10 Oct 2026, 00:43



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Tokai strata silver star 1981 
Author Message

Joined: 19 Aug 2002, 22:41
Posts: 113
Post Tokai strata silver star 1981
Passa på och köp en mycket välbyggd och snygg strata. Väldigt bra skick. Skön lite u-formad profil på halsen. 3900:- plus eventuell frakt.

Det är stratan i sunburst och lönnhals med stort huvud:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/60255422@N ... hotostream


16 Aug 2011, 16:38
Profile

Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 01:13
Posts: 537
Location: STHLM
Post 
Byten? Isåfall, vad vill du ha?


16 Aug 2011, 17:11
Profile

Joined: 19 Aug 2002, 22:41
Posts: 113
Post 
Stratrat wrote:

Byten? Isåfall, vad vill du ha?


Cash is king, men dyker det upp en schysst japan tele, LP eller 335 av rätt sort så kan det vara lockande.


17 Aug 2011, 20:32
Profile

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
tonedog wrote:

Stratrat wrote:

Byten? Isåfall, vad vill du ha?


Cash is king, men dyker det upp en schysst japan tele, LP eller 335 av rätt sort så kan det vara lockande.




Lägger du rätt pengar emellan så....


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


17 Aug 2011, 21:57
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 19 Aug 2002, 22:41
Posts: 113
Post 
Haraldrig wrote:

tonedog wrote:

Stratrat wrote:

Byten? Isåfall, vad vill du ha?


Cash is king, men dyker det upp en schysst japan tele, LP eller 335 av rätt sort så kan det vara lockande.




Lägger du rätt pengar emellan så....


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


Jovisst pengar emellan kan det bli, men jag är inte ute efter någon högre serie, om jag skulle bli sugen på att byta.


18 Aug 2011, 12:18
Profile

Joined: 19 Aug 2002, 22:41
Posts: 113
Post 
Haraldrig wrote:

tonedog wrote:

Stratrat wrote:

Byten? Isåfall, vad vill du ha?


Cash is king, men dyker det upp en schysst japan tele, LP eller 335 av rätt sort så kan det vara lockande.



Lägger du rätt pengar emellan så....


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


Jovisst en slant emellan blir det förmodligen men jag är inte ute efter någon högre serie, om jag blir sugen.


18 Aug 2011, 12:32
Profile

Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 13:27
Posts: 8057
Location: Göteborg
Post Re: Tokai strata silver star 1981
Vart finns denna?


11 Nov 2011, 14:14
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.