View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 03 Oct 2026, 21:31



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Tyler Studio Elite Retro (SOLD) 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 07:32
Posts: 129
Location: HeLLsinki
Post 
Image

- tone is everything -


05 Jul 2011, 10:02
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 20:33
Posts: 79
Location:
Post 
Shame it wasn´t a HSS... I´m looking for one...

"Vaddå licks? Jag sätter näven där det är bekvämt och töjer bara..."


05 Jul 2011, 10:44
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 22 May 2006, 10:07
Posts: 787
Location: Ståkkålm
Post 
Pris?


05 Jul 2011, 11:07
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2002, 10:34
Posts: 2280
Location: Söderhamn
Post 
Krippa wrote:

Pris?

<b>23000sek plus shipping</b> står det ju [;)]

----------------------------
<font color="green"><b>"Men inte fan finns det nåt vackert i att dö, av en överdos på en offentlig toalett"</b></font id="green">


05 Jul 2011, 11:56
Profile WWW

Joined: 11 Jan 2008, 21:42
Posts: 2344
Location: stockholm
Post 
Any trades? A PRS Mccarty perhaps?

http://www.danielsoderback.com
http://www.myspace.com/southbeck


05 Jul 2011, 13:31
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 07:32
Posts: 129
Location: HeLLsinki
Post 
Stratten wrote:

Shame it wasn´t a HSS... I´m looking for one...

"Vaddå licks? Jag sätter näven där det är bekvämt och töjer bara..."


No prob, just buy new pickguard and put your fav humbucker, Tylers has space for humbuckers... [;)]

/sam

- tone is everything -


06 Jul 2011, 09:25
Profile WWW

Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 20:26
Posts: 541
Location:
Post 
Hi Sam,

How much is shipping to Sweden?
I guess that we would also have to pay import duties and VAT (25%)?

Cheers,

Mats N


Mina BT King backing tracks finns hos:
http://nermark.articulateimages.com


07 Jul 2011, 20:50
Profile ICQ WWW

Joined: 30 Sep 2009, 07:41
Posts: 1648
Post 
Är inte Finland med i EU? I så fall blir det ingen moms.


07 Jul 2011, 21:16
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 07:32
Posts: 129
Location: HeLLsinki
Post 
Mats N wrote:

Hi Sam,

How much is shipping to Sweden?
I guess that we would also have to pay import duties and VAT (25%)?

Cheers,

Mats N


Mina BT King backing tracks finns hos:
http://nermark.articulateimages.com


Hi Mats, no VAT or customs, shipping is about 700-800sek.

http://www.godlyd.no/default.asp?page=16&product=5231&p5231_v=1


/sam

- tone is everything -


08 Jul 2011, 07:28
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 07:32
Posts: 129
Location: HeLLsinki
Post 
Its really good one!!!

/sam

- tone is everything -


13 Jul 2011, 14:28
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 07:32
Posts: 129
Location: HeLLsinki
Post 
[:o)]Nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkoGIN1eLFM

- tone is everything -


08 Aug 2011, 15:12
Profile WWW

Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 15:50
Posts: 521
Location: Gävle
Post 
Wow! you are crazy selling it ; )


10 Aug 2011, 17:22
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 07:32
Posts: 129
Location: HeLLsinki
Post 
es-347 wrote:

Wow! you are crazy selling it ; )


Yes, I ordered HSS pickguard from James Tyler, so lets see, I might keep it [}:)][8D][:I][:o)][:D]

/sam

- tone is everything -


11 Aug 2011, 08:57
Profile WWW

Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 20:26
Posts: 541
Location:
Post 
If I had that money to spare I'd buy it right away!

/Mats N

Mina BT King backing tracks finns hos:
http://nermark.articulateimages.com


12 Aug 2011, 21:40
Profile ICQ WWW
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 07:32
Posts: 129
Location: HeLLsinki
Post 
Mats N wrote:

If I had that money to spare I'd buy it right away!

/Mats N

Mina BT King backing tracks finns hos:
http://nermark.articulateimages.com


I know, I even give HSS pickguard with for free [;)]

Just drop me a mail -> sam at vilo dot net [:o)][:o)]

/sam

- tone is everything -


13 Aug 2011, 10:09
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.