View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 11 Oct 2026, 00:46



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Fender stratta USA 1991 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2010, 23:32
Posts: 152
Location:
Post Fender stratta USA 1991
9500

clapton signatur


Image

_________________
"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."


Last edited by Sofiero 5.2 on 19 May 2012, 15:36, edited 6 times in total.



01 Apr 2012, 11:31
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2010, 23:32
Posts: 152
Location:
Post Re: Fender stratocaster Eric Clapton 1989
Dyrt??

_________________
"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."


06 Apr 2012, 07:07
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 22:57
Posts: 489
Location: Luleå
Post Re: Fender stratocaster Eric Clapton 1989 9500kr
Pm skickat.. blir ju som en bump det.. :wink:

_________________
I`m old enough to choose my toys..


10 Apr 2012, 13:38
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2010, 23:32
Posts: 152
Location:
Post Re: fender stratocaster USA 1991 9500kr
den funkar skit fint fast det är en såndäringa signatur...

_________________
"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."


20 Apr 2012, 18:26
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Post Re: fender stratocaster USA 1991 9500kr
Vad menar du med fullerton?


20 Apr 2012, 19:28
User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2010, 23:32
Posts: 152
Location:
Post Re: fender stratocaster USA 1991 9500kr
corona

_________________
"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."


20 Apr 2012, 19:47
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2010, 23:32
Posts: 152
Location:
Post Re: Fender stratta USA 1991
Hallo

_________________
"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."


20 May 2012, 10:37
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 21 Oct 2010, 19:58
Posts: 467
Location: stockholm
Post Re: Fender stratta USA 1991
Pm


20 May 2012, 13:31
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2010, 23:32
Posts: 152
Location:
Post Re: Fender stratta USA 1991
Kan ta loop pedal i byte :shock:

_________________
"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."


21 May 2012, 10:37
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.