View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 05 Oct 2026, 15:20



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
*inaktiv* 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 22:58
Posts: 1172
Location: Stockholm
Post *inaktiv*
*inaktiv*

_________________
"I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something." - Jim Morrison


Last edited by Tuff on 23 Dec 2011, 19:13, edited 3 times in total.



19 Sep 2011, 22:37
Profile ICQ WWW
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2004, 19:59
Posts: 1900
Location: Förort med Swish
Post Re: Gibson SG Classic
Varför inte en liten bild och årtal?

_________________
tligen


22 Sep 2011, 18:03
Profile ICQ WWW
User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 22:58
Posts: 1172
Location: Stockholm
Post Re: Gibson SG Classic
tligen wrote:
Varför inte en liten bild och årtal?


Fixat. :)

_________________
"I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something." - Jim Morrison


22 Sep 2011, 19:19
Profile ICQ WWW

Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 23:03
Posts: 74
Location:
Post Re: Gibson SG Classic
PM skickat :)


17 Oct 2011, 19:36
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 21:59
Posts: 2962
Location:
Post Re: Gibson SG Classic
/OT

jag hade en likadan ifrån 2001 och jag saknar den.
väldigt skön hals på dom här.


19 Oct 2011, 21:11
Profile ICQ WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.