View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 03 Oct 2026, 05:55



Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
ångrat mig... 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 18:36
Posts: 4460
Location: Örsundsbro
Post ångrat mig...
behåller tills vidare

_________________
the older I get, the better I was


Last edited by clapton71 on 07 Sep 2011, 06:59, edited 1 time in total.



01 Sep 2011, 00:38
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 18:36
Posts: 4460
Location: Örsundsbro
Post Re: Tyler Studio Elite med midboost
Var inte blyga nu, bojs! Välkommen att testa den hemma hos mig och kanske jämföra den med en Suhr Classic!

Delbyten kan funka mot annan gitarr, men vill ha minst hälften i cash.

Matte

_________________
the older I get, the better I was


02 Sep 2011, 10:17
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 66 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.