View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 04 Oct 2026, 09:55



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Melody Maker "Joan Get" 
Author Message

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post Melody Maker "Joan Get"
En styck Joan Jett från 2009.
Liten lagad spricka i halsen annars i kanonskick.
Ebenholtz-bräda.
Komplett med hardcase och en CD som jag inte vågar lyssna på.
En rolig leksak som jag bytte till mig för att prova.
Dock så behöver jag inte fler enmickade guror.

Fler bilder på mail.

Buda på. Byten kan vara intressanta.

Image



I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


21 Jul 2011, 22:10
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 08 Mar 2008, 17:58
Posts: 3440
Location:
Post 
[:D][:D][:D]! Joan Get = asgarv mitt i natten[:D]!
Mvh Daffyd

Call me black, call me white. Call me anything you like, just don´t call me late for a party! haraldhellstrom@hotmail.com


22 Jul 2011, 00:56
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2011, 00:09
Posts: 1085
Location: Skåne
Post 
Skulle en koreatillverkad Fender Limited Edition Tie Dye Stratocaster "Hippie Blue" vara inressant? Köpt ny och bara spelad hemma i bostaden.

Image


22 Jul 2011, 01:50
Profile

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
Mr Smiley wrote:

Skulle en koreatillverkad Fender Limited Edition Tie Dye Stratocaster "Hippie Blue" vara inressant? Köpt ny och bara spelad hemma i bostaden.

Image



Nej Tack


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


23 Jul 2011, 16:56
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
Det får väl bli en Bmup då...

Och inga brevvänner eller bildsamlare tack!


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


25 Jul 2011, 11:45
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.