| Ljudbojen.com https://ljudbojen.com/ |
|
| Tyler Studio Elite Retro (SOLD) https://ljudbojen.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59767 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | samtheman [ 05 Jul 2011, 10:02 ] |
| Post subject: | |
![]() - tone is everything - |
|
| Author: | Stratten [ 05 Jul 2011, 10:44 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Shame it wasn´t a HSS... I´m looking for one... "Vaddå licks? Jag sätter näven där det är bekvämt och töjer bara..." |
|
| Author: | Krippa [ 05 Jul 2011, 11:07 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Pris? |
|
| Author: | Skavis [ 05 Jul 2011, 11:56 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Krippa wrote: Pris? <b>23000sek plus shipping</b> står det ju [;)] ---------------------------- <font color="green"><b>"Men inte fan finns det nåt vackert i att dö, av en överdos på en offentlig toalett"</b></font id="green"> |
|
| Author: | southbeck [ 05 Jul 2011, 13:31 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Any trades? A PRS Mccarty perhaps? http://www.danielsoderback.com http://www.myspace.com/southbeck |
|
| Author: | samtheman [ 06 Jul 2011, 09:25 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Stratten wrote: Shame it wasn´t a HSS... I´m looking for one... "Vaddå licks? Jag sätter näven där det är bekvämt och töjer bara..." No prob, just buy new pickguard and put your fav humbucker, Tylers has space for humbuckers... [;)] /sam - tone is everything - |
|
| Author: | Mats N [ 07 Jul 2011, 20:50 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hi Sam, How much is shipping to Sweden? I guess that we would also have to pay import duties and VAT (25%)? Cheers, Mats N Mina BT King backing tracks finns hos: http://nermark.articulateimages.com |
|
| Author: | monk [ 07 Jul 2011, 21:16 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Är inte Finland med i EU? I så fall blir det ingen moms. |
|
| Author: | samtheman [ 08 Jul 2011, 07:28 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Mats N wrote: Hi Sam, How much is shipping to Sweden? I guess that we would also have to pay import duties and VAT (25%)? Cheers, Mats N Mina BT King backing tracks finns hos: http://nermark.articulateimages.com Hi Mats, no VAT or customs, shipping is about 700-800sek. http://www.godlyd.no/default.asp?page=16&product=5231&p5231_v=1 /sam - tone is everything - |
|
| Author: | samtheman [ 13 Jul 2011, 14:28 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Its really good one!!! /sam - tone is everything - |
|
| Author: | samtheman [ 08 Aug 2011, 15:12 ] |
| Post subject: | |
[:o)]Nice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkoGIN1eLFM - tone is everything - |
|
| Author: | es-347 [ 10 Aug 2011, 17:22 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wow! you are crazy selling it ; ) |
|
| Author: | samtheman [ 11 Aug 2011, 08:57 ] |
| Post subject: | |
es-347 wrote: Wow! you are crazy selling it ; ) Yes, I ordered HSS pickguard from James Tyler, so lets see, I might keep it [}:)][8D][:I][:o)][:D] /sam - tone is everything - |
|
| Author: | Mats N [ 12 Aug 2011, 21:40 ] |
| Post subject: | |
If I had that money to spare I'd buy it right away! /Mats N Mina BT King backing tracks finns hos: http://nermark.articulateimages.com |
|
| Author: | samtheman [ 13 Aug 2011, 10:09 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Mats N wrote: If I had that money to spare I'd buy it right away! /Mats N Mina BT King backing tracks finns hos: http://nermark.articulateimages.com I know, I even give HSS pickguard with for free [;)] Just drop me a mail -> sam at vilo dot net [:o)][:o)] /sam - tone is everything - |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|