View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 06 Oct 2026, 01:03



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
www.vintage-show.dk 
Author Message

Joined: 03 Aug 2008, 03:50
Posts: 135
Location:
Post www.vintage-show.dk
check out: http://www.vintage-show.dk


28 May 2011, 09:57
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 14:54
Posts: 102
Location:
Post 
Per Ørum wrote:


This is a sales thread and sorry i cant find any guitars for sale at that site [}:)]


28 May 2011, 10:14
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 03 Aug 2008, 03:50
Posts: 135
Location:
Post 
there will be tons of guitars for sale at the show :-)


28 May 2011, 17:14
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 23:13
Posts: 10976
Location: I skogen utanför Göteborg
Post 
It is a great guitar show, looking forward to go there again.

But try posting the tread here instead.
http://www.ljudbojen.com/bojen/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4

/Magnus


28 May 2011, 19:01
Profile WWW

Joined: 03 Aug 2008, 03:50
Posts: 135
Location:
Post 
Thank you Magnus.

Hope to see you again this year.

Have you seen the video with you on the site (under video)

Will post under the other forum :-/


28 May 2011, 19:15
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 23:13
Posts: 10976
Location: I skogen utanför Göteborg
Post 
Per Ørum wrote:

Thank you Magnus.

Hope to see you again this year.

Have you seen the video with you on the site (under video)

Will post under the other forum :-/



I will for sure be there again.
But I'm not sure if I play anything, I broke my left shoulder a little while ago and can't really play very well right now.
Hopefully I will be well and back by then, I really hope so.

No, have never seen that video before.
Hepp!!! That was 2009 when the monitor wasn't working I couldn't hear the chords I was playing over, no playing to be proud of there [:D][:I][:D]

/Magnus


28 May 2011, 19:48
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.