| Ljudbojen.com https://ljudbojen.com/ |
|
| www.vintage-show.dk https://ljudbojen.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=58434 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Per Ørum [ 28 May 2011, 09:57 ] |
| Post subject: | www.vintage-show.dk |
check out: http://www.vintage-show.dk |
|
| Author: | moi68se [ 28 May 2011, 10:14 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Per Ørum wrote: This is a sales thread and sorry i cant find any guitars for sale at that site [}:)] |
|
| Author: | Per Ørum [ 28 May 2011, 17:14 ] |
| Post subject: | |
there will be tons of guitars for sale at the show |
|
| Author: | Magnus Olsson [ 28 May 2011, 19:01 ] |
| Post subject: | |
It is a great guitar show, looking forward to go there again. But try posting the tread here instead. http://www.ljudbojen.com/bojen/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4 /Magnus |
|
| Author: | Per Ørum [ 28 May 2011, 19:15 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thank you Magnus. Hope to see you again this year. Have you seen the video with you on the site (under video) Will post under the other forum :-/ |
|
| Author: | Magnus Olsson [ 28 May 2011, 19:48 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Per Ørum wrote: Thank you Magnus. Hope to see you again this year. Have you seen the video with you on the site (under video) Will post under the other forum :-/ I will for sure be there again. But I'm not sure if I play anything, I broke my left shoulder a little while ago and can't really play very well right now. Hopefully I will be well and back by then, I really hope so. No, have never seen that video before. Hepp!!! That was 2009 when the monitor wasn't working I couldn't hear the chords I was playing over, no playing to be proud of there [:D][:I][:D] /Magnus |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|