| Ljudbojen.com https://ljudbojen.com/ |
|
| Gibson SG Std "Borta" https://ljudbojen.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=56654 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Haraldrig [ 18 Apr 2011, 09:02 ] |
| Post subject: | Gibson SG Std "Borta" |
Från 2009 i kanonskick. Med original hardcase förstås. 7000kr ![]() I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud |
|
| Author: | filiphslim [ 18 Apr 2011, 12:03 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hej! Är du möjligen intresserad av ett byte mot min Strata? Kolla denna tråden: http://www.ljudbojen.com/bojen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56647 Kan även lägga till lite emellan! Tack på förhand. Mvh Filiph |
|
| Author: | iggypop [ 18 Apr 2011, 17:58 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Det här var intressant! Inte möjligtvis så att den finns i Stockholm, eller kan ta sig hit på smidigt sätt? |
|
| Author: | Haraldrig [ 18 Apr 2011, 18:39 ] |
| Post subject: | |
iggypop wrote: Det här var intressant! Inte möjligtvis så att den finns i Stockholm, eller kan ta sig hit på smidigt sätt? Den kan nog åka Bussgods om jag ger den åksjuketabletter först! I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud |
|
| Author: | EARLGREY [ 18 Apr 2011, 19:46 ] |
| Post subject: | |
I like a lot, said Lancelot..... I think a lot too...... Goddess...... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|