View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 02 Oct 2026, 19:53



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Gibson SG Std "Borta" 
Author Message

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post Gibson SG Std "Borta"
Från 2009 i kanonskick.
Med original hardcase förstås.

7000kr

Image



I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


18 Apr 2011, 09:02
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 01 Jul 2010, 14:09
Posts: 366
Location: Malmö
Post 
Hej!
Är du möjligen intresserad av ett byte mot min Strata?

Kolla denna tråden: http://www.ljudbojen.com/bojen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56647

Kan även lägga till lite emellan!

Tack på förhand.

Mvh
Filiph


18 Apr 2011, 12:03
Profile WWW

Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 00:27
Posts: 111
Location:
Post 
Det här var intressant! Inte möjligtvis så att den finns i Stockholm, eller kan ta sig hit på smidigt sätt?


18 Apr 2011, 17:58
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
iggypop wrote:

Det här var intressant! Inte möjligtvis så att den finns i Stockholm, eller kan ta sig hit på smidigt sätt?


Den kan nog åka Bussgods om jag ger den åksjuketabletter först!


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


18 Apr 2011, 18:39
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 11 Apr 2011, 20:12
Posts: 6
Location:
Post 
I like a lot, said Lancelot.....

I think a lot too......

Goddess......


18 Apr 2011, 19:46
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.