View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 02 Oct 2026, 19:28



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Tokai LP "BORTA" 
Author Message

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post Tokai LP "BORTA"
Made in China.
Bra skick.

SÅLD
Image
Image


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


18 Apr 2011, 00:10
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 24 Jun 2008, 23:53
Posts: 375
Location: Växjö
Post 
halsprofil på den där? är mickarna ngt Rock´n´roll?

/Rickard


18 Apr 2011, 15:44
Profile

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
musiknörd wrote:

halsprofil på den där? är mickarna ngt Rock´n´roll?

/Rickard


Halsen är av medium grovlek.
Inte som en räser-Ibba och inte som en 58 LP.
C-aktig med typisk vintageradie.

Mickarna är inte dåliga MEN ett set Antiquity låter nog bättre


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


18 Apr 2011, 17:09
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 24 Jun 2008, 23:53
Posts: 375
Location: Växjö
Post 
hmm, får se om det blir affär uppe i gbg! annars får man väl kila över och känna [:)]

/Rickard


18 Apr 2011, 17:18
Profile

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
Kabump


02 May 2011, 18:40
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 22:19
Posts: 2666
Location: I skogen rönt värmlans trackta
Post 
Byte PRS se

Prylgalen


02 May 2011, 20:54
Profile WWW

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
Bbenderman wrote:

Byte PRS se

Prylgalen


Nej tack


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


02 May 2011, 23:02
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 03 Apr 2011, 01:09
Posts: 2859
Location:
Post 
Snygg var den i allafall, måste jag säga.

Vikt?


07 May 2011, 11:30
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
Cabretta wrote:

Snygg var den i allafall, måste jag säga.

Vikt?


Vikten ligger lite över 4kg. 4.1-4.2


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


07 May 2011, 12:07
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.