| Ljudbojen.com https://ljudbojen.com/ |
|
| SÅLT! https://ljudbojen.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55919 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | r_t [ 04 Apr 2011, 00:11 ] |
| Post subject: | SÅLT! |
- |
|
| Author: | Haraldrig [ 04 Apr 2011, 01:48 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Är det min gamla? Finfina grejor!! I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud |
|
| Author: | r_t [ 04 Apr 2011, 02:20 ] |
| Post subject: | |
ja det är det, minst sagt finfina grejer. [:D] |
|
| Author: | FillmoreEast [ 04 Apr 2011, 05:57 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Haraldrig wrote: Är det min gamla? Finfina grejor!! I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud Då ere ju även min gamla. Och innan dess Danne Kordelius´ gamla [:)] Sorry för kladd. |
|
| Author: | Bentooshape [ 04 Apr 2011, 12:38 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Och även min gamla! Väldigt grym gitarr som spelar och låter fantastiskt! Även jag ber om ursäkt för trådkladdet. Lundapaugen@hotmail.com |
|
| Author: | r_t [ 04 Apr 2011, 18:06 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Alla tycker samma, känns bra! [:D] |
|
| Author: | r_t [ 06 Apr 2011, 20:38 ] |
| Post subject: | |
bump! |
|
| Author: | Bbenderman [ 06 Apr 2011, 20:40 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Byte Baja Tele Prylgalen |
|
| Author: | r_t [ 06 Apr 2011, 22:10 ] |
| Post subject: | |
nej, inte intressant tyvärr |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|