 |
 |
 |
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 9 posts ] |
|
| Author |
Message |
|
r_t
Joined: 11 Jun 2009, 12:45 Posts: 409 Location: Göteborg
|
 SÅLT!
-
|
| 04 Apr 2011, 00:11 |
|
 |
|
Haraldrig
Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30 Posts: 8608 Location:
|
Är det min gamla?
Finfina grejor!!
I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud
|
| 04 Apr 2011, 01:48 |
|
 |
|
r_t
Joined: 11 Jun 2009, 12:45 Posts: 409 Location: Göteborg
|
ja det är det, minst sagt finfina grejer. [:D]
|
| 04 Apr 2011, 02:20 |
|
 |
|
FillmoreEast
Joined: 24 May 2008, 20:25 Posts: 1156 Location:
|
Haraldrig wrote: Är det min gamla?
Finfina grejor!!
I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud
Då ere ju även min gamla. Och innan dess Danne Kordelius´ gamla [:)] Sorry för kladd.
|
| 04 Apr 2011, 05:57 |
|
 |
|
Bentooshape
Joined: 02 Mar 2009, 22:40 Posts: 1483 Location: South
|
Och även min gamla! Väldigt grym gitarr som spelar och låter fantastiskt! Även jag ber om ursäkt för trådkladdet. Lundapaugen@hotmail.com
|
| 04 Apr 2011, 12:38 |
|
 |
|
r_t
Joined: 11 Jun 2009, 12:45 Posts: 409 Location: Göteborg
|
Alla tycker samma, känns bra! [:D]
|
| 04 Apr 2011, 18:06 |
|
 |
|
r_t
Joined: 11 Jun 2009, 12:45 Posts: 409 Location: Göteborg
|
bump!
|
| 06 Apr 2011, 20:38 |
|
 |
|
Bbenderman
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 22:19 Posts: 2666 Location: I skogen rönt värmlans trackta
|
Byte Baja Tele
Prylgalen
|
| 06 Apr 2011, 20:40 |
|
 |
|
r_t
Joined: 11 Jun 2009, 12:45 Posts: 409 Location: Göteborg
|
nej, inte intressant tyvärr
|
| 06 Apr 2011, 22:10 |
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 9 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|
 |
|