View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 01 Oct 2026, 22:23



Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Burny Les Paul Custom[SÅLD] 
Author Message

Joined: 22 May 2010, 10:15
Posts: 94
Location: Stockholm
Post Burny Les Paul Custom[SÅLD]
Burny Les Paul Custom säljes.


02 Apr 2011, 12:23
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
80tals RLC-60?

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Musik: http://www.myspace.com/jarnetsweden
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/bummmer
Foton: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bummmer
</font id="size1">


02 Apr 2011, 12:30
Profile WWW

Joined: 22 May 2010, 10:15
Posts: 94
Location: Stockholm
Post 
Från '89 vad jag har lyckats läsa mig till.

Burner wrote:

80tals RLC-60?

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Musik: http://www.myspace.com/jarnetsweden
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/bummmer
Foton: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bummmer
</font id="size1">



02 Apr 2011, 13:21
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 69 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.