| Ljudbojen.com https://ljudbojen.com/ |
|
| Gibson Std https://ljudbojen.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54773 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Haraldrig [ 14 Mar 2011, 21:56 ] |
| Post subject: | Gibson Std |
En styck Gibson SG Standard i nära på nyskick. Ja, ni vet vad det är. ![]() ![]() ![]() Byte kan vara aktuellt om det är något roligt och ej hårdrockigt. I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud |
|
| Author: | Din_Mentor [ 14 Mar 2011, 23:05 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Pris??? -Lots of towns... Lots of songs... Lots of women... Good times... Bad times...- |
|
| Author: | Haraldrig [ 15 Mar 2011, 00:29 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Din_Mentor wrote: Pris??? -Lots of towns... Lots of songs... Lots of women... Good times... Bad times...- Hmmmm....8000kr ink frakt blir väl bra. I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|