View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 01 Oct 2026, 22:23



Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Gibson Std 
Author Message

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post Gibson Std
En styck Gibson SG Standard i nära på nyskick.
Ja, ni vet vad det är.

Image
Image
Image

Byte kan vara aktuellt om det är något roligt och ej hårdrockigt.


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


14 Mar 2011, 21:56
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 21:57
Posts: 3137
Post 
Pris???

-Lots of towns... Lots of songs... Lots of women... Good times... Bad times...-


14 Mar 2011, 23:05
Profile

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
Din_Mentor wrote:

Pris???

-Lots of towns... Lots of songs... Lots of women... Good times... Bad times...-


Hmmmm....8000kr ink frakt blir väl bra.



I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


15 Mar 2011, 00:29
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.