View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 01 Oct 2026, 16:38



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Kramer neonpink SÅLD! 
Author Message

Joined: 22 Sep 2004, 23:43
Posts: 1529
Location: Söder om landsvägen
Post Kramer neonpink SÅLD!
Kramer HPD. Japansk kropp, resten av gitarren från en USA Pacer. OFR, Schaller stämmisar, Dist-typ hb. Låter och spelar som en dröm! Såld!
Image

http://www.myspace.com/magicjohnssonthemeanmistreaters
I´ve paid my dues I've got the right to play the blues.


05 Mar 2011, 18:02
Profile ICQ WWW
User avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2009, 16:20
Posts: 2083
Location: Tjockhult 08 Stockholm
Post 
Mailad[:)]

It´s all in the ears of the beholder

http://www.myspace.com/jonasedler
http://www.myspace.com/basementaudiosystem


05 Mar 2011, 18:16
Profile WWW

Joined: 22 Sep 2004, 23:43
Posts: 1529
Location: Söder om landsvägen
Post 
Bump!

http://www.myspace.com/magicjohnssonthemeanmistreaters
I´ve paid my dues I've got the right to play the blues.


07 Mar 2011, 13:18
Profile ICQ WWW

Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 13:27
Posts: 8057
Location: Göteborg
Post 
Är det min skärm eller ser den rosa färgen "ganska" röd ut? [:o)]


07 Mar 2011, 13:32
Profile

Joined: 22 Sep 2004, 23:43
Posts: 1529
Location: Söder om landsvägen
Post 
Svårt det där. Den är mer rosa än röd. Kanske gör den här bilden den mer rättvisa?

Image

http://www.myspace.com/magicjohnssonthemeanmistreaters
I´ve paid my dues I've got the right to play the blues.


07 Mar 2011, 15:15
Profile ICQ WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.