Jag försöker med den här igen då! Kan tänka mig byten +pengar. Tänkbart pris runt 90000kr beroende på byten och vad man kan komma fram till. Byten: Vintage Fender, Gibson,Martin osv. Ford Mustang ,Cougar eller nått annat kul i bilväg.
02 Mar 2011, 13:41
Haraldrig
Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30 Posts: 8608 Location:
Jag har provspelat denna Rock'n Roll-maskin och det är en fruktansvärt bra gitarr. Den fyller begreppet player väl!
I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud
02 Mar 2011, 17:02
Mappa
Joined: 03 Nov 2009, 16:10 Posts: 370 Location: Malmö
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 88 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum