| Ljudbojen.com https://ljudbojen.com/ |
|
| Gibson ES175D https://ljudbojen.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52810 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Haraldrig [ 07 Feb 2011, 13:30 ] |
| Post subject: | Gibson ES175D |
1957 med original PAFar. Maila! I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud |
|
| Author: | LadyLuck [ 07 Feb 2011, 17:05 ] |
| Post subject: | |
Oj Oj oj! Synd det inte var P-90, då hade jag kanske varit intresserad! Varför inga bilder? http://www.myspace.com/ladyluckcombo |
|
| Author: | Haraldrig [ 07 Feb 2011, 18:53 ] |
| Post subject: | |
LadyLuck wrote: Oj Oj oj! Synd det inte var P-90, d� hade jag kanske varit intresserad! Varf�r inga bilder? http://www.myspace.com/ladyluckcombo Bilder finns via mail. I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud |
|
| Author: | spindeln [ 07 Feb 2011, 18:55 ] |
| Post subject: | |
varför inte lägga ut bilder här ? __________________________________ Har nya Lava Pedalbordskit, maila ! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|