View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 29 Sep 2026, 20:05



Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Hondo LP 
Author Message

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post Hondo LP
Skruvad hals och plywood-topp. Men vad gör det, den är ju gjord i Japan[:)]

Allmänt gott skick och allt fungerar som det ska.

1700 ink frakt kanske?

Image
Image


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


22 Dec 2010, 00:21
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 85 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.