View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Sep 2026, 22:02



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Hagström Kent 
Author Message

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post Hagström Kent
I allmänt gott skick.
Några små sprickor i toppen och vinylen har släppt lite i cut-awayn.

Två dots i greppbrädan saknas, "piggarna" till stränghållaren saknas och stallet är skruvat med icke-original skruvar.

5000kr kanske? Byte/delbyte är också spännande.

Image


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


20 Oct 2010, 19:42
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 05 Jun 2005, 11:18
Posts: 1501
Location: Knivsta
Post 
Men va fasen.
Nu när man inte har några stålar över till gitarraffärer kommer du släpandes med den där. [V]
Det var en sån här som var min första gura.
Vilka minnen. [:)]


20 Oct 2010, 21:10
Profile

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
baberg wrote:

Men va fasen.
Nu när man inte har några stålar över till gitarraffärer kommer du släpandes med den där. [V]
Det var en sån här som var min första gura.
Vilka minnen. [:)]




Jag är alltid intresserad av byten[:)]


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


21 Oct 2010, 14:58
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 21 May 2010, 22:33
Posts: 255
Location:
Post 
Skulle detta kunna vara något?

http://www.ljudbojen.com/bojen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46979


21 Oct 2010, 18:15
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
fumannen wrote:


Nej tack.




I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


21 Oct 2010, 18:21
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
Ingen som är sugen på denna?



I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


28 Oct 2010, 09:22
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2007, 15:40
Posts: 1234
Location: Uppsala SWISH
Post 
Hade varit jättesugen om den varit röd...
Image

...and don't forget to BOOGIE!


29 Oct 2010, 23:59
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.