Ljudbojen.com
https://ljudbojen.com/

Gibson SG Classic P-90 x 2 st.......
https://ljudbojen.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45822
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jo E [ 18 Sep 2010, 15:44 ]
Post subject:  Gibson SG Classic P-90 x 2 st.......

Gibson SG Classic 2005á, Epiphone case.
Helt stock, super player.

Ring för snabbare svar, lite si och så med nät tillgång.

0733-343805

8000:-

Inga byten.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

It´s all in the ears of the beholder

http://www.myspace.com/jonasedler
http://www.myspace.com/basementaudiosystem

Author:  Tuff [ 19 Sep 2010, 14:16 ]
Post subject: 

SMS skickat!

__

"I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something." - Jim Morrison

Author:  Jo E [ 24 Sep 2010, 13:52 ]
Post subject: 

B.u.m.p.

It´s all in the ears of the beholder

http://www.myspace.com/jonasedler
http://www.myspace.com/basementaudiosystem

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/