View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Sep 2026, 20:45



Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
BaCh Tele SÅLD 
Author Message

Joined: 17 Sep 2009, 10:01
Posts: 351
Location: Lidingö
Post BaCh Tele SÅLD
Bojpris 1500:-
http://www.blocket.se/stockholm/BaCH_Te ... ?ca=11&w=1


28 Aug 2010, 12:58
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
du har mail

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Image
http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


28 Aug 2010, 13:04
Profile WWW

Joined: 17 Sep 2009, 10:01
Posts: 351
Location: Lidingö
Post 
Är telen "spelbar"? Ja.
Ingen skev hals eller så? Ingen skev hals.


28 Aug 2010, 13:18
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
Då borde vi vara överens då?[;)]

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Image
http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


28 Aug 2010, 13:19
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.