Martin OMJM 2006 i ruggigt bra skick, i princip som ny. Original hardcase.
Dessa är fantastiska men nu har det dykt upp en grej jag bara måste ha.....
20000:-
_________________ Sooner or later time is ending.........
Last edited by rag on 18 Sep 2011, 21:05, edited 1 time in total.
17 Sep 2011, 16:08
Tuff
Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 22:58 Posts: 1172 Location: Stockholm
Re: Martin OMJM 2006
Haha har du en till? Kan bara säga att de är grymma guror!
Se de som en bump.
_________________ "I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something." - Jim Morrison
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum