View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 30 Sep 2026, 13:29



Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Gibson ES175D 
Author Message

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post Gibson ES175D
1957 med original PAFar.

Maila!


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


07 Feb 2011, 13:30
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2009, 01:38
Posts: 315
Location: Helsingborg
Post 
Oj Oj oj!
Synd det inte var P-90, då hade jag kanske varit intresserad!
Varför inga bilder?

http://www.myspace.com/ladyluckcombo


07 Feb 2011, 17:05
Profile WWW

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
LadyLuck wrote:

Oj Oj oj!
Synd det inte var P-90, d� hade jag kanske varit intresserad!
Varf�r inga bilder?

http://www.myspace.com/ladyluckcombo


Bilder finns via mail.



I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


07 Feb 2011, 18:53
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 05 May 2008, 20:57
Posts: 3347
Location:
Post 
varför inte lägga ut bilder här ?

__________________________________
Har nya Lava Pedalbordskit, maila !


07 Feb 2011, 18:55
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 78 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.