View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:12

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
"Nigeriabrev" 

Hej Admin
Idag kl 11.21 har jag fått ett mail från admin@ljudbojen.com vilket bifogas nedan.

Jag vet inte riktigt hur detta gått till men som ni ser finns ljudbojen med i det hela. Kankanske vara värt att kolla upp

mvh

Patrik

Hello Patrik You received the following message from: rita01 () At: http://www.ljudbojen.com/bojen/ From Ms. Rita Kone It is my pleasure to write you after going through your profile i decided to contact you to help me out of my problem, however is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honour against your will,but first Iet me introduce myself to you. My name is Ms Rita Kone., Am 21 years of age, I am a student of high school before I lost my parents in a car accident last year, and so I have been out from school and been looking for a sincere person that I will trust and love. I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles are after my life to take away my inheritance which my late father left for me in a Bank here in Cote D'ivoire. My entire dream is to find somebody that I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to invest it wisely in any lucrative business. Nobody knows about the inheritance which worth $7.5 million dollars in Cash deposited in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin. And I want you to also keep it very confidential till we can be able to transfer this money from the Bank here to your country and I will fly to join you immediately for future plans of continue my education once a join you in your country. I have to trust somebody to save my future and that is why I am trusting you now I want you to understand my critical situation and give me the love and assistance that I need, so that I will have a better life and also enjoy my inheritance with you. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I hear back from you, your interest to assist me and also build more trust to be able to have a better understanding. I look forward for your urgent response, thank you and God bless you. Best regardMs. Rita Kone

18 Dec 2009, 23:33
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Men jag tänker hjälpa den stackars människan, det är ju ändå jul.........[8D]

/Bilton
"Skjut inte upp till i morgon det du kan ge fan i redan i dag."

bilton[snabela]telia.com

18 Dec 2009, 23:39

japp detta brev har de flesta fått idag. Beror på att ngn har reggat sig och skickar ut skit. Normalt brukar vi ju se när det är fulregistreringar på G och stoppa dom i lindan, men den här gången hann dom före, fulmailarna[B)]

-----------------

ImageThe beat goes on and I´m so wrong

18 Dec 2009, 23:53
Profile WWW

Samma brev här!
Men jag tänker hjälpa den stackars människan, det är ju ändå jul.........[8D]

/Bilton
"Skjut inte upp till i morgon det du kan ge fan i redan i dag."

bilton[snabela]telia.com

Du är en fin människa![;)]

19 Dec 2009, 00:00

fan att man aldrig ska få sånna <u>fina</u> erbjudande [V]

<b>/ralvejd</b>
<i>Generalist, kan inget om allt"]

http://www.ralvejd.se/

19 Dec 2009, 00:03

Jag fick också ett, skönt att se att forumledningen är medveten om problemet [:)]

21 Dec 2009, 12:23
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

henrytuba wrote:

Jag fick också ett, skönt att se att forumledningen är medveten om problemet [:)]

Problem [B)] Sen när blev 7.5 M $ i tillskott ett problem?

23 Dec 2009, 11:32
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]