View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 15:22

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Ljudideal 

Post Re: Ljudideal
Kanske någon vill bli grym på att måla landskapsporträtt med oljefärger. Eventuellt kan följande ANTAGANDEN (man kan lida av); vara ganska värdelösa utgångspunkter i sin strävan efter perfektion:

- Jag inspireras endast av mig själv.
- Jag är fullärd och kan/vet allt jag vill veta.
- Jag vill bara måla med röd färg.
- Allt alla andra gör är alldeles galet i min värld. (Och jag är definitivt inte heller sen att även påpeka detta.)

Vad är egentligen mitt ideal...?
Givetvis är det helt ointressant för mig -hur än många diagnoser det finns för mitt tillstånd; för att:

...Jag för länge sedan "har hittat hem" -och är trygg och nöjd där jag är.... :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Men det är ju klart: Historien berättar väl även om riktiga idioter som lyckats; och kapat av sig öra å skit i processen... (Och på den tiden där man erkänt inte rökte på allt för mycket...)

/ Jonken

08 Jul 2019, 11:08

Post Re:
46821 wrote:
Jag håller fullständigt med (Joshunznera) i en tråd ovanför det spelar ingen roll om man har en signatur gura eller en vanlig standard gitarr för det sitter i fingrarna så är det bara.Sätt en standard gitarr i nävarna på tex Yngström då låter det Yngström och inget annat!![:p][:p]

http://gitarrzombien.blogspot.com/2014/ ... -high.html

Citat: Hur är ditt förhållande till nya prylar?
- Trummisen Ulf Åhman lärde mig en viktig sak om det här med jakten på ny utrustning och nya ljud, det som jag kallar gitarristsjukan. Han sa en gång till mig att "det inte spelar nån roll vad du köper för grejer, gitarrer, effekter och förstärkare, det låter ändå alltid precis lika jävligt". Jag har kommit fram till att allt sitter i fingrarna och i en blandning av kött och det själ. Jag kan spela på en 900 kronors kinakopia om tryter. Men man köper ju ändå och testar nya grejer hela tiden, det bidrar ju till inspiration också.

08 Jul 2019, 11:25

Angående Angus 'magiska' gitarrljud som folk lagt ned tusentals Dollars och timmar på att analysera och återskapa...

Tony Platt om att spela in gitarrerna på 'Back In Black'

“The miking of the guitars changed for each song,” Platt explains. “We had a number of different Marshall heads and cabinets, and we used a different combination on each song. Sometimes it would be a 50 Watt head and the appropriate cabinet, sometimes it would be a 100 Watt head, and there were a couple of different 100 Watt heads that had their own textures. Generally speaking, we only ever turned up the amplifiers as far as we needed to — it wasn’t a matter of starting on 11 and then turning them down. We’d turn them up until the cabinets were biting the right amount and the space around the cabinets was lighting up in the right way. Of course, the timbre of the amps would change according to the chords being played. So, while the guitars were each recorded with either a couple of Neumann U67 microphones or a U67 and U87 — sometimes cardioid, sometimes figure of eight, sometimes omni, placed on different speakers of the cabinet — I would move them around depending on the combination of amps being used for songs that were recorded as individual pieces. As such, I’d never do these things the same way twice.

I know this is of great interest to a lot of people, but it honestly wouldn’t make the slightest bit of difference if somebody recreated the exact same combination. There have been so many times when people have asked me to get them a sound like Angus, and I’ve generally said, ‘We’ll need a Marshall head, we’ll need a Marshall 4x12, we’ll need a Gibson SG and we’ll need Angus. Without them we just won’t have the right combination.’ Then again, the guitars would also change from song to song based on the ones that the players were feeling most comfortable with. As we’d start to zone in on the sound, those players would respond to what they were hearing by playing better. As they played better, the sound would improve, and this might prompt me to change the mic positions a little bit; moving them in or out to advance the sound in small increments. Meanwhile, Mutt would be listening to the song and discussing the arrangement with the guys, making changes that would also impact the sound

https://www.soundonsound.com/people/cla ... back-black

17 Jul 2019, 12:40
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2