View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 29 Sep 2026, 02:53



Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
TC Hall of Fame, Boss Blues Driver-SÅLT 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 18:36
Posts: 4460
Location: Örsundsbro
Post TC Hall of Fame, Boss Blues Driver-SÅLT
Bytt till mig denna men vad ska jag med en reverbpedal till? Men bra låter den, sitter även på Robben Fords nya Vertexbord.
Kartong och usb-kabel följer med.
800 pix inkl frakt.

Boss Blues Driver i mkt gott skick, kartongen har jag nog kvar också.
450 kr inkl frakt.

Eller köp bägge för 1055 kr inkl spårbar frakt! Skitbilligt, ju!

Matte

_________________
the older I get, the better I was


Last edited by clapton71 on 30 Mar 2014, 10:06, edited 1 time in total.



20 Mar 2014, 21:14
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 18:36
Posts: 4460
Location: Örsundsbro
Post Re: TC Hall of Fame, Boss Blues Driver
Bump för ny pedal samt paketpris!

Matte

_________________
the older I get, the better I was


24 Mar 2014, 15:39
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 18:36
Posts: 4460
Location: Örsundsbro
Post Re: TC Hall of Fame, Boss Blues Driver
TC HoF on hold

Matte

_________________
the older I get, the better I was


24 Mar 2014, 16:35
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.