Ljudbojen.com
http://ljudbojen.com/

Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase BORTBYTT
http://ljudbojen.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=92410
Page 1 of 1

Author:  albert [ 05 Mar 2014, 23:25 ]
Post subject:  Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase BORTBYTT

Denna fina fuzz blir nästan aldrig använd hos mig. Gillar du germanium-fuzz, tror jag du gillar denna. Ny kostar den över 2500 kr. Jag vill ha 1300 inklusive frakt i postpåse. Skicket är fint med karborre under. Mer info och lite ljud finns här:

http://www.jampedals.com/fuzz-phrase/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvmJ_0BLUHY

Image

Author:  rogierbos [ 06 Mar 2014, 23:52 ]
Post subject:  Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase

Hi there,

Excuse me for being a 'foreign disturber' on this Swedish Forum :wink: . If I'm correct you're selling your Fuzz Phrase pedal,right?
I'm living in The Netherlands and currently looking for a used version of this pedal (new they are REALLY too expensive...)
My question: Would you sell / ship to The Netherlands? If so, what would the overall price be? And would it be possible to pay with Paypal?
I'd be happy to hear from you!

Best regards,
Rogier

Author:  albert [ 07 Mar 2014, 08:28 ]
Post subject:  Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase

rogierbos wrote:
Hi there,

Excuse me for being a 'foreign disturber' on this Swedish Forum :wink: . If I'm correct you're selling your Fuzz Phrase pedal,right?
I'm living in The Netherlands and currently looking for a used version of this pedal (new they are REALLY too expensive...)
My question: Would you sell / ship to The Netherlands? If so, what would the overall price be? And would it be possible to pay with Paypal?
I'd be happy to hear from you!

Best regards,
Rogier

Thanks for asking. I will consider it and let you know via e-mail.

Regards,

Author:  albert [ 08 Mar 2014, 15:20 ]
Post subject:  Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase

albert wrote:
rogierbos wrote:
Hi there,

Excuse me for being a 'foreign disturber' on this Swedish Forum :wink: . If I'm correct you're selling your Fuzz Phrase pedal,right?
I'm living in The Netherlands and currently looking for a used version of this pedal (new they are REALLY too expensive...)
My question: Would you sell / ship to The Netherlands? If so, what would the overall price be? And would it be possible to pay with Paypal?
I'd be happy to hear from you!

Best regards,
Rogier

Thanks for asking. I will consider it and let you know via e-mail.

Regards,

E-mail for you!

Author:  rogierbos [ 09 Mar 2014, 14:44 ]
Post subject:  Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase

Hi Mats, thank you for your offer! I will let you know later this day or tomorrow, ok?

You'll hear from me very soon!

Best,
Rogier

Author:  albert [ 20 Mar 2014, 16:33 ]
Post subject:  Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase

Fortfarande till salu!

Author:  JTM [ 21 Mar 2014, 12:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase

Fan, jag har en hatkärlek till dessa FF varianter, vet inte hur många jag haft och sålt.
Inga byten , chorus, phaser ??

Author:  albert [ 21 Mar 2014, 19:05 ]
Post subject:  Re: Jam Pedals Fuzz Phrase

JTM wrote:
Fan, jag har en hatkärlek till dessa FF varianter, vet inte hur många jag haft och sålt.
Inga byten , chorus, phaser ??

Nja, jag vet inte riktigt. Kanske har du nåt jag inte visste jag var sugen på. Dra gärna ett PM med förslag!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/