View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 14:19

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
puma fenty 

Post puma fenty
Puma and BASF were cooking until adidas inked a puma fenty deal with BASF to work exclusively with them way back in 2011. Puma decided to move on and found a new partner in Huntsman Corp. Together they launched their NRGY line in 2014. Neil Narriman, the head of intellectual property at Puma mentioned that Puma has held back on unveiling and releasing many NRGY designs in light of the litigation.

That s soon about to change as they plan on moving forward with heavilly promoting their NRGY line. Do you think that the Puma NRGY line will have similar success as the adidas Boost line? Let us know in the comments below.via: Fortuneh/t: SCSneakers In 4K: An Early Look At The Air Jordan 1 David LettermanAvailable Now on Kixify & eBay.This Crossover x Puma puma women shoes Blaze of Glory Roses consists as a collaboration between Malaysia s premiere sneaker retailer and the popular sportswear brand.Taking inspiration from the dark and satirical drama found in films beloved by the sneaker retailer s founder, Jem this reinterpretation of the runner sports puma shoes in canada a tonal grey upper comprised of mesh, nubuck and leather.

What does a shoe like that look like you ask? Well, in the minds of Malaysia s Crossover, suburban Americana consists of white picket fences, a clear blue sky, perpetual optimism and a parade of roses. Crossover feels they were able to transcend that look onto the appearance of the shoe. The shoe comes in a grey base, a speckled overlay, hits of teal and pink and a predominantly white midsole. Crossover branding is spotted on the puma shoes women tongue, while Puma branding can be seen on the heel and tongue.

Two of the versions that managed to stand out were the ones constructed out of suede, one for men,the other for women. Let s take a closer look.The men s pair comes dressed in a tonal grey suede upper with neoprene construction used for the bootie part of the shoe. The all grey upper blends in nicely with the all-white sole unit of the shoe. The women s pair opts to come in an all-pink aesthetic while also utilizing the same construction.

The only downside is that they ll retail for $80. DO you feel comfortable paying $80 for some slides? Not even Jordan slides cost that much.The new slide between Rihanna and PUMA is set to launch on April 22nd.via: PUMAAuthor s Take$80 for some slides? I don t know what both PUMA and Rihanna were thinking. They look like regular PUMA slides to me. That furry upper puma shoes for basketball just makes them look cheap in my opinion.

Contrasting Puma branding appears on the lateral side, while the tonal laces tie up the look of the upper together. Finishing off the look of the shoe is the gum rubber outsole placed under the base of the shoe. Available now, pick up your pair at select retailers for $80.via: KITHAuthor s TakeThe Arabian Spice colorway looks amazing, and you really can t beat the price either. Although I see these more as Fall/Winter sneakers, I just may need to pick up a Image pair and bust them out at the end of 2016.

28 Mar 2019, 08:20

Post Re: puma fenty
Are these tube or solid state? Digital emulation?

31 Mar 2019, 22:40

Topp eller combo?

01 Apr 2019, 18:46

01 Apr 2019, 21:13

du ha sku drikke før mykket øl!!!

16 May 2019, 23:23
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]