View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 29 Sep 2026, 07:32



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Vibe pedal? 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post Vibe pedal?
Fan.. sålde min Mofaux till Anders64...

<b>Så.. vad mer finns det på "Vibe" marknaden till salu?

Ge mig![:D]
</b>

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //

http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


30 Nov 2008, 20:11
Profile WWW

Joined: 28 Dec 2007, 00:49
Posts: 2176
Location: Blekinge
Post 
Voodoolab microvibe för 1100 kr

Michael


01 Dec 2008, 21:54
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post 
Nya modellen med led eller?

Annars lutar jag nog mer åt kanske BBE Soul Vibe eller liknade med mer swosh i soundet..

<font size="1">

// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //

http://www.myspace.com/attitudemusicalproject</font id="size1">


01 Dec 2008, 22:25
Profile WWW

Joined: 28 Dec 2007, 00:49
Posts: 2176
Location: Blekinge
Post 
Japp det är Led i den

Michael


03 Dec 2008, 00:10
Profile

Joined: 23 Nov 2008, 22:01
Posts: 226
Location: Malmö
Post 
Kolla Fulltones Deja-vibe, har en sånn den är svin bra...


03 Dec 2008, 00:30
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 74 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.