View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Sep 2026, 22:27



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Zoom H2 - Köpt! 
Author Message

Joined: 29 May 2005, 11:28
Posts: 1376
Location: Eskilstuna
Post Zoom H2 - Köpt!
Eller liknande kompakt inspelningsmackapär.

Klas

...all the times I've had to play while people sat there drunk...


07 Feb 2009, 11:32
Profile WWW

Joined: 29 May 2005, 11:28
Posts: 1376
Location: Eskilstuna
Post 
klast wrote:

Eller liknande kompakt inspelningsmackapär.

Klas

...all the times I've had to play while people sat there drunk...


Ingen?

...all the times I've had to play while people sat there drunk...


11 Feb 2009, 01:05
Profile WWW

Joined: 29 May 2005, 11:28
Posts: 1376
Location: Eskilstuna
Post 
Fortfarande inte köpt.

Klas

...all the times I've had to play while people sat there drunk...


05 Mar 2009, 11:04
Profile WWW

Joined: 18 May 2008, 21:53
Posts: 45
Location:
Post 
Hallå! Jag har en Zoom H2, med alla tillbehör, men med 4 GB minneskort. Vill du fortfarande köpa?


06 Mar 2009, 00:24
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 29 May 2005, 11:28
Posts: 1376
Location: Eskilstuna
Post 
Capatob wrote:

Hallå! Jag har en Zoom H2, med alla tillbehör, men med 4 GB minneskort. Vill du fortfarande köpa?


Svarat på mail.

Klas

...all the times I've had to play while people sat there drunk...


06 Mar 2009, 10:03
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.