| Ljudbojen.com http://ljudbojen.com/ |
|
| Fender strata http://ljudbojen.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=50889 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Haraldrig [ 04 Jan 2011, 13:16 ] |
| Post subject: | |
marcusss wrote: bytes mot n�t kul. eller s�ljes. den h�r: http://www.ljudbojen.com/bojen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50884 ![]() Den är snygg men....... I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud |
|
| Author: | Haraldrig [ 04 Jan 2011, 14:15 ] |
| Post subject: | |
marcusss wrote: Haraldrig wrote: marcusss wrote: bytes mot n�t kul. eller s�ljes. den h�r: http://www.ljudbojen.com/bojen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50884 ![]() Den är snygg men....... I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud äsch, kom med ett förslag nu snåljåp. ![]() Nja, handlar väl mest om att jag har ganska många 70' Strator redan. I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|