View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 03 Oct 2026, 12:42



Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Ackegura 
Author Message

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post Ackegura
Bytes mot???

Acke-gura med piezo och trebands equalizer (L.R Baggs).
Hyfsat bra skick men hon behöver en liten puts för att blänka i strålkastarljuset.

mahognykropp, mahognyhals och spruce-topp.

Den bor i hardcase.


Image


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


04 Nov 2010, 15:21
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.