| Ljudbojen.com http://ljudbojen.com/ |
|
| Boss OD-1 & Boss DM-2 bytes... http://ljudbojen.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=44558 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Botox [ 21 Aug 2010, 16:59 ] |
| Post subject: | Boss OD-1 & Boss DM-2 bytes... |
...mot nåt kul! Bytesvärde: od-1 - 1200kr, dm2 - 1600kr! Give an offer I can´t refuse! I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping Still my guitar gently weeps |
|
| Author: | yzerman [ 23 Aug 2010, 01:57 ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | Plexiglas [ 25 Aug 2010, 13:42 ] |
| Post subject: | |
hur gammal är OD-1an? Kan tänka mig köpa den kontant evt. http://www.myspace.com/gudarsskymning Hendrix interview shortly after Woodstock..... Interviewer: "So Jimi - what's it like to be the best guitar player in the world?" Jimi: "Dunno, go and ask Rory Gallagher....." |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|