View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 01 Oct 2026, 07:19



Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Hagström Kent mot ?? 
Author Message

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post Hagström Kent mot ??
I allmänt gott skick.
Några små sprickor i toppen och vinylen har släppt lite i cut-awayn.

Två dots i greppbrädan saknas, "piggarna" till stränghållaren saknas och stallet är skruvat med icke-original skruvar.

Bytes mot något roligt och inte hårdrockigt!
Gärna en Precision bas.

Image


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


28 Oct 2010, 09:24
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 11:14
Posts: 438
Location: Kalmar
Post 
Lite sugen är jag allt. Det ser ut som om telejacket, som på så många andra Kent, är lagat med den obligatoriska PlasticPadingen.. Stämmer det? Något tänkt bytesvärde??

Den sista dåren är inte född änImage


28 Oct 2010, 15:15
Profile

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 11:14
Posts: 438
Location: Kalmar
Post 
Hopps... såg ditt prisförslag i andra tråden

Den sista dåren är inte född änImage


28 Oct 2010, 15:17
Profile

Joined: 28 Apr 2008, 22:30
Posts: 8608
Location:
Post 
Japp, jacket är lagat med plastic padding[:)]


I'll call the cops on my own self, figure out a way to please those men
I'll play detective, I'll play bloodhound, sniffing up clues with my nose in the mud


28 Oct 2010, 16:02
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 53 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.